Customer Only Area - Please Read This To Get Access!

Before you use our forum please read this section!

Customer Only Area - Please Read This To Get Access!

Postby The EVOHOME Shop » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:36 am

Dear 'The EVOHOME Forum' member!

Our 'Customer Only Area' is a valuable help resource for installing your evohome system. It contains wiring diagrams, setup videos and a dedicated customer help section.

To be able to access our 'Customer Only Area' you must comply with the following 3 conditions:

1. You must have bought your full evohome system from 'The EVOHOME Shop'. If you have bought your evohome Controller (ATP921R3100) elsewhere and then buy a HR92 Radiator Controller from us, unfortunately you will not have access to the information and help we provide in the 'Customer Only Area'.
2. You must provide your 9 letter order reference you bought your evohome Controller (ATP921R3100) with.
3. You must have bought our Technical Support Package (https://theevohomeshop.co.uk/our-servic ... ckage.html) which you can purchase at any time (during or after initial purchase).
4. The material in the Customer Only Area is 2019 copyright of 'The EVOHOME Shop' and you must not share any of the material on this forum or anywhere else without written permission from Richard at 'The EVOHOME Shop'. We will prosecute for any copyright breaches, to the full extent of the law.

Any questions or to request access please let us know below.

Kind regards,

Admin Team
The EVOHOME Forum
The EVOHOME Shop customer? :D Need further help or support? :oops: Contact us on technical@theevohomeshop.co.uk (please quote your order reference) 8-)
The EVOHOME Shop
Site Admin

Re: Customer Only Area - Please Read This To Get Access!

Postby edddeduck » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:40 pm

Can you please add my account? I filled in the customer order number when registering my account but I suspect you need to manually enable it.

Thanks!
edddeduck

Postby The EVOHOME Shop » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:02 am

edddeduck wrote:Can you please add my account? I filled in the customer order number when registering my account but I suspect you need to manually enable it.

Thanks!

Hi edddeduck,

Since February 1st 2019 you need to purchase our 'Technical Support Package' to obtain access to our 'Customer Only Forums' - https://theevohomeshop.co.uk/our-servic ... ckage.html

Any questions please let us know.

Richard
The EVOHOME Shop customer? :D Need further help or support? :oops: Contact us on technical@theevohomeshop.co.uk (please quote your order reference) 8-)
The EVOHOME Shop
Site Admin

Postby SimonD » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:07 pm

Requesting access please, my order number is PHHAEHXLS.
SimonD

Postby The EVOHOME Shop » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:54 am

You have access... Welcome! 8-)
The EVOHOME Shop
Site Admin

Postby crh » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:02 pm

Hello,

I just bought the tech support package and bought the controller from you. Can I please have access
crh

Postby The EVOHOME Shop » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:34 pm

Added :)
The EVOHOME Shop
Site Admin

Postby sbond007 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:13 pm

Hello,

I just bought the tech support package and bought the controller from you. Can I please have access
sbond007

Postby sbond007 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:17 pm

Sorry should have said my order number was NAMAIOHMA
sbond007

Return to Welcome to The EVOHOME Forum