The Efficient Home Forum...

Important information regarding our forum. Please read before using or signing up to our forum.
Richard
Site Admin

The Efficient Home Forum...

Post by Richard »

First of all welcome to our new and updated forum! 8-)

If you have come here expecting to find information on Honeywell evohome, then you are still in the right place! However we have expanded beyond Honeywell evohome and "The EVOHOME Shop Forum" is now located under "Smart Home > Smart Thermostats > Honeywell Home > Honeywell Home evohome" and a quick link to get there is here (viewforum.php?f=24).

This forum is something I have wanted to do for a very long time and like most things in life, work seems to constantly get in the way of doing things! :lol:

So by incorporating a bit of my life into my business, I hope it can find me my happy medium and help a few people along the way. :geek:

If you are interested in Energy Efficient Homes and Advanced Renewable Heating Systems, please check out our new website "The Efficient Home" here (https://theefficienthome.co.uk). The site is currently under construction and you can map my personal progress in "Rich's Den" which is a section I will create and link to soon. :geek:

If you have any questions, please ask in the relevant topic sections and myself or another member will try and help. If you have any suggestions or topic areas you want covered, please suggest them here (viewforum.php?f=41) and we will add them to the site.

Thanks for being part of our community and we look forward to seeing your Efficient Home Projects soon!

Kind Regards,

Richard - Site Owner
Home: 2012 Built Oak & Timber Frame Home (EPC Score 95 - A Rated)
Renewable Tech: GSHP, Solar Thermal, Solar PV & 20kWh Battery Storage
Smart Home Platform: Home Assistant, Shelly & Salus Smart Home